Friday 21 August 2015

SURE X ELLA EYRE


*Top // Yoins
Sequin Jeans // Topshop
Sandals // La Moda
Belt // Primark

So the other night I had the pleasure of attending an Ella Eyre gig in collaboration with Sure and Fitbit. The lighting inside was very blue, which is why all my pictures have a bluey tinge, but I think it looks pretty cool! 

The gig was at the Century Club in Soho which was a super cool venue, and they served up some amazing cocktails! I've never seen Ella perform live before, but her performance was just flawless. It was the world's first motion activated gig, with Ella reacting to the energy of the crowd with her performance! I went with the mega babe Sophie Hannah Richardson, and also met the lovely Tashi Skervin there too :D

I was getting pretty sweaty during the event but Sure was on hand to sort me out! S
ure has created the world’s first antiperspirant that is activated directly by movement using Motionsense™ technology so the more you move, the more it protects. It was such a fun gig, and I feel so privileged to be able to attend events like this :D

2 comments: