Thursday 16 April 2015

EMOJI


*Emoji Sweatshirt // The Yub
Denim Skirt // Primark ~ similar @ asos
Fishnet Tights // Primark

So this is the first emoji item of clothing I've ever actually owned despite the trend being around for ages now, I just still think it’s pretty cute! The Yub sell loads of different emoji clothing so if that’s your thang then you should check it out ;) I know it’s getting a lot warmer now, but I still much prefer wearing an outfit where my arms and legs are covered, I just always feel so exposed with legs out in public haha! So I’m going to prolong wearing tights and sweatshirts for as long as it’s bearable!

8 comments:

  1. Love your skirt and that top is very fun too :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went into Topshop and bought pretty much the exact same skirt and now I'm gutted to hear Primark sell a cheaper one! This outfit is so cute and I love how fun your style is!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print of the sweatshirt. So cool

    Sunset Desires

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweatshirt is awesome!!

    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty outfit!!!this skirt is amazing!can you please tell me which size you got?

    ReplyDelete