Sunday 15 March 2015

IT'S SLIPPING THROUGH YOUR FINGERS LIKE SAND


Patterned Shirt // Charity Shop
Pleated Skirt // Matalan ~ similar @ Stone Fox
*Thigh High Socks // Leggsington
Plastic Backpack // Dirty Disco Vintage
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell 

So in my last post I mentioned my recent charity shop visit, and this shirt is the second amazing item of clothing I managed to find for just £2.50! As soon as I walked in the shop it caught my eye and I knew there and then that I would end up buying it! It has such amazing colours and patterns; it kind of reminds me of a jockey's shirt haha! It goes so well with my new plastic backpack from Dirty Disco Vintage. They were running a giveaway on their instagram, and I won! I was super excited because I never win anything and I just love this bag so much :D To be fair I love everything that Dirty Disco Vintage sell because it's all so individual and right up my street! 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool outfit I love it!
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shirt!! omg £2.50 :)
    Do the socks stay up or do they need constant attention?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do actually stay up! Usually with thigh highs I find that they do slip down, but these ones stay up well :D xx

      Delete
    2. I find wearing them over tights is the best bet, drives me crazy!!! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the bold contrasting colours in that shirt!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're style is to die for. I would love to have your wardrobe. <3

    xoxo hercely

    ReplyDelete
  5. That geometric shirt... @_@

    ReplyDelete