Sunday 2 November 2014

YIN & YANG


Yin & Yang Top // OMIGHTY
Fluffy Skirt // Primark
Chunky Boots // Lovely Wholesale

I absolutely love all the clothes from omighty, so when they were offering free shipping the other week I had to make a purchase! I chose this Yin & Yang top because I knew it would go with lots of different outfits. I'm wearing it with my Primark pink fluffy skirt (which I now wish I had got in black as well!) to add a bit of colour and cuteness to the outfit. I wish I could love in fluffy clothing because I love it, but it does make me really hot, especially when I'm commuting to London!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. 
Love,

3 comments:

  1. This is just so cute, I love love love your skirt Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that skirt looks so good on you!

    xx
    nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete