Friday 16 May 2014

HEY DOLPHIN


Dolphin Top // Ark
Ripped knee jeans // Matalan
Sandals // Amazon
Choker // VelvetRose

Exam number two down, only three to go now! I wore this outfit for my linguistics exam today; the weather was so beautiful in London so it was such a shame to spend all day in the library! But anyway, bring on the weekend! I wore my awesome new dolphin top; it's actually part of a two-piece, but the shorts look horrible on because my thighs are too fat haha! But I'm still going to keep them anyway. So I just chucked on my favourite jeans (they are so comfy) because they literally go with everything. This outfit gave me the opportunity to wear my lovely sandals as well!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Amelia Rose





4 comments:

  1. aww so beautiful!!
    xx

    http://morelovebeatriz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tee is so cute, perfect look!

    Ellie - Mayflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tee is so pretty, you look wonderful Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you style! cute blog!
    following you dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete