Monday 5 May 2014

FOLLOW


Pullover // The Orphan's Arms
Sunglasses // H&M
Shorts // Primark
Creepers // Primark
Choker // Matalan

So this is my first blog post using my new laptop yay! I have been in need of a new latop for a while now, so I finally got round to getting one!
 But anyway, on to the outfit! So today I'm wearing my new pullover from the Orphan's Arms which I adore! It is such a nice, light fabric so it will be perfect for spring/summer. I'm also really in love with the colour of it!
 I'm also wearing my new choker; ever since I purchased it I have literally been wearing it non-stop! I'm not really a jewellery person, so this is great for me as I think it suits my style a lot better. Oh, and I'm convinced that I had different coloured versions of this choker when I was like 10, definitely should have kept them!! 
I have wanted a pair of heart sunglasses for ages now, so when I saw these in H&M for £5.99 I had to buy them!

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend!
Amelia Rose



6 comments:

  1. You are absolutely gorgeous! I see your posts on Primania all the time and love how you upscale all their goodies :)

    http://fashioneatstar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses are amazing, you look wonderful Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pullover, the whole outfit is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore tes lunettes :)
    www.maureencloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! Just find your blog via primania, i'm going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love absolutely all of your outfits! Your style is amazing!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete