Thursday 24 April 2014

SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY







Cardigan // Matalan
Chunky Boots // Topshop
Velvet Top // Primark
Backpack // Primark
Mac // Brave Soul


Just a quick one today as I am supposed to be revising for my exams! (oops). I dug this cute little mac out from the depths of my wardrobe today as it’s perfect for the rainy weather.

I paired it with some washed-out jeans, my chunky boots which I adore (which are also now in the sale) and a plain black backpack. Oh, and I have the cardigan on underneath for a bit of extra warmth. A simple look, but perfect for the unpredictable English weather!


Hope you lovely people like it,
Amelia Rose



15 comments:

  1. Love your jacket, so adorable!

    Good luck with the exams hun! :) x

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^_^
    I love your hair, its super long and pretty!
    xoxo

    Street Fem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish look! Beautiful jacket and amazing boots ;) Perfect spring look.

    nekisss.blogspot.com
    nekisss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the layering! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your heart jacket is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm this outfit is perfect!!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love the outfit! the mac is amazing and i love the boots,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete